In-depth analysis of your body composition
The InBody scanner uses cutting edge technology to provide you with an in-depth analysis of your body composition and gives you specific targets to either lose or gain weight, fat and muscle. InBody scanning technology has not only improved how we measure weight, but it has improved how we measure body fat, water retention, muscle mass, and their distribution throughout the human body.
InBody provides a body composition analysis which is essential to completely understand your health and weight providing data on body fat mass including visceral fat levels, body water levels, skeletal muscle mass and lean body mass in each segment of the body (torso and limbs). Understanding where your fat, muscle and body levels are at will help you achieve lifestyle and fitness goals.
While weight, height, and BMI measurements can give you a rudimentary assessment of your overall health, these measurements don’t take into account body fat as opposed to muscle mass. Traditional weight, height, and BMI analyses don’t provide the full picture while our InBody scanner does.
How The Test Works
The InBody testing process is non-invasive and only takes a couple of minutes.
First, you will be asked to wipe your feet and hands with a special wipe before stepping onto the InBody scale. This will help the InBody Scale obtain an accurate reading. Next, you will need to hold the hand sensors on either side of the machine with your arms outstretched at about waist level with your thumbs on the sensors. That’s all there is to it!
Once the InBody Scale has completed its reading, you will receive a detailed print out explaining your unique body composition analysis. Don’t worry a member of our fitness team will go through the results with you and help you develop a training plan to help you achieve your own specific lifestyle and fitness goals. You’ll learn about your unique makeup, find out if there are imbalances, and be able to track your progress with follow-up testing.
- Highly accurate
- Scan takes just 2 minutes to complete
- Organised, easy-to-read results sheet
- Detailed analysis by each region of your body (e.g. right arm, left leg)
- Track progress with follow-up testing
InBody results can help you determine:
- If you’re drinking enough water or if you’re dehydrated
- Whether you’re losing or gaining muscle mass and fat
- How many calories your body is burning at rest and how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis
- Your precise body fat percentage
- If there are imbalances in body fat or muscle mass from one region of your body to another